by bigblock57, blogalwarning blog.
An entry of mine in a discussion on another blog:
You see ognir, in my opinion your view that my money is automatically designated for government use is a huge problem. The more of MY hard earned money I am forced to give to the government, the less freedom I have. It is proven again and again that by raising taxes you take away the incentive to earn money (and increase the incentive to cheat) and revenues go down. By lowering taxes financial activity increases and revenues grow. Now don’t get me wrong. I voted GW twice and was deeply disappointed. Probably for different reasons than what you have against him. Nevertheless, very disappointed. However, this trillion dollars deficit he left us with, is something we are all going to long for when Obama is done with us. we are going to have way, way higher deficit, while still paying way, way higher taxes. I know I am digressing, but in my opinion Obama will go down as a dictator who was democratically elected by a bunch of blind fans who were so busy hating GW, they would vote for anything that did not have R beside it. The hell with democracy, freedom and constitution. You may think I am a lun, but you will regretfully come to agree with me, and this will not take long. Though It may be too late for both of us.
- Excise Tax On Gun Owners?
- Obama’s Health Care – End of Life Rationing Is Here.
- Government Health Care System 1
- Global Warming…
- Armed Society Is Polite Society
- ATF Attack On 2nd Amendment And Gun Rights
- NY 20th Congressional District Projection on Obama
- On Obama, taxes, deficit and freedom
- How Did Obama Get Voted In?
- 30,000 Gun Deaths per year!
- Creationism vs. Evolution
- Great response to a Gun Control article