Armed Society Is Polite Society
Todd Wright from MIAMI MSNBC , is (based on his article) an anti-gun reporter. His article is about new rules that “will allow people with concealed weapons permits to bring their guns to parks, ball fields, beaches, camping grounds and a host of other publicly-owned areas where children frolic” in Palm Beach County. Interestingly enough – this is how he opens his article: “residents might want to think twice about starting an argument with another parent”. Mr. Right ignores the fact that holders of Concealed Weapon Permits are hardly ever involved in gun crimes, but he does acknowledge that an armed society is a polite society and for that he is praised! To read the article follow this link:http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/politics/Palm-Beach-County-Parks-Kids-Fun-and-Guns-Welcome-112333749.html
2 Comments »
- Excise Tax On Gun Owners?
- Obama’s Health Care – End of Life Rationing Is Here.
- Government Health Care System 1
- Global Warming…
- Armed Society Is Polite Society
- ATF Attack On 2nd Amendment And Gun Rights
- NY 20th Congressional District Projection on Obama
- On Obama, taxes, deficit and freedom
- How Did Obama Get Voted In?
- 30,000 Gun Deaths per year!
- Creationism vs. Evolution
- Great response to a Gun Control article