Great response to a Gun Control article
This is a short and sharp response, written by “Happy Indep” to a gun control article by one fool Michael Stone who is the “Portland Progressive Exminer” in http://www.progressive.com:
“There should be strict and stringent requirements for those who own and possess fire arms.”
Have you ever read the US Constitution? There is a little pain in the butt set of rules called the bill of rights.
It is the gun that allows and secures your sorry asses right to write the vile hate filled crap you write. That just goes completely over your head though don’t it?
Care to enlighten us all as to just WHICH gun law has stopped people from using guns?
3 Comments »
- Excise Tax On Gun Owners?
- Obama’s Health Care – End of Life Rationing Is Here.
- Government Health Care System 1
- Global Warming…
- Armed Society Is Polite Society
- ATF Attack On 2nd Amendment And Gun Rights
- NY 20th Congressional District Projection on Obama
- On Obama, taxes, deficit and freedom
- How Did Obama Get Voted In?
- 30,000 Gun Deaths per year!
- Creationism vs. Evolution
- Great response to a Gun Control article